Monitor Air Pressure via Text Alerts
Our adjustable pressure monitor can send instant e-mail or text alerts to qualified personnel before production loss. Using an adjustable pressure switch paired with the Nanospark Machine Monitor, when pressure changes state the switch sends a signal to Nanospark. Nanospark then relays the message via WiFi connection to the preferred contact – by text or e-mail.
The Nanospark Adjustable Pressure Monitor comes with the Nanospark Machine Monitor hardware and software, adjustable pressure switch, and 120V power. Please note a WiFi network must be available in the facility.
Simple Nanospark Pressure Monitor Installation
- 1. Find Location – Make sure WiFi is available and 120V power is nearby.
- 2. Connect the pressure switch to the airline. The pressure switch is a 1/8″ NPT, therefore pipe fitting may be necessary.
- 3. Provide power to the Nanospark hardware.
- 4. After you see the “Board Connected” message, Open the Machine Monitor app from the main screen of the tablet.
- 5. Configure the contact, event and notifications within the Machine Monitor app.
For more information about the monitoring air pressure via text or e-mail, visit the product page.