Nanospark Pressure Monitor – Text Alert & Reporting Kit
This pressure alarm kit is the perfect solution for monitoring pressure and being alerted. The moment pressure falls too far or rises too high, the monitor will reach out and alert key personnel by text message and/or email.
Prevent and fix issues before they cause you significant downtime!
The pressure switch is field adjustable using the hex head set screw at the center of the pressure switch (can be set anywhere between the range you select). All switches are 100% tested at high and low settings and at proof pressure up to 200 PSI.
Monitor pressure in a system and be alerted as soon as it falls too low or rises too high!
Click here to learn more about how the product works.
Pressure Monitor Kit includes:
- Adjustable pressure switch (range: 1-125 PSI)
- Differential Pressure ±10 psi
- Protective switch boot
- Nanospark Monitor Device
- 4.5″ Android phone with Monitor app installed
What do you need for installation?
- Power outlet within distance (120VAC)
- WIFI Network (if not available please contact us for other options)
- 1/8 or 1/4 NPT pipe fittings to pipe the switch into your air line.
The adjustable pressure switch is UL rated for 5 Amps @ 240VAC.
For more options or wiring instructions view the product sheet below or contact us!