All Presair products have a limited one year manufacturer warranty. If the products have not be tampered with and are within the one year period, Presair will allow returns and refunds for their goods. Please note their may be a 15% restocking fee when applicable.
How do I return a product to Presair?
By following these five steps:
- Call (715) 831-6353 to receive an authorization code.
- Write a note describing the defect.
- Attach the original receipt or gift receipt to the note.
- Write your authorization code on the note.
- Mail product and note to: Senasys, ATTN: Returns, 704 Bartlett Avenue, Altoona, WI 54720.
- Modified in any manner.
- Repaired by anyone other than Presair.
- Subjected to unreasonable use.
Are there any more details available for Presair’s one-year limited warranty?
Why yes, yes there are more details. Thanks for asking. Here they are: This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have more rights which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty which may arise from purchase or use is limited to the one-year period provided in this express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitations. No responsiblity is assumed for incidental or consequential damages of any type or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the limitation or exclusion many not apply to you. Warranty valid only in the United States. This warranty does not cover worn out parts.