Pneumatic Foot Pedal Air Switch
plug-in foot pedal switch
Let your feet control the power and free up your hands to focus on work. Plug the air switch converter box into a grounded outlet then plug your router, saw, drill press or lathe into converter box. The converter box connects to a soft foot pedal, when pressed actuates the momentary air switch turning on the equipment or appliance. Momentary snap-action design means that you press down with your foot to turn it on and then simply remove your foot to turn the foot switch off.
- Hands-free on and off operation
- Foot-operated pedal offers press and release ease. Simply press it once to turn it on, and release to turn it off.
- Waterproof, shockproof, and explosion proof.
- Completely isolated from electric equipment, indoors and outdoors.
- Momentary snap-action design
Foot Pedal Air Switch Kit Includes:
• Plug-in Air Switch Converter Box
– UL Rated 15A@125VAC
• Soft heavy duty foot pedal
• 10 feet air tubing (1/8″ I.D., 5/16″ O.D.)
Our air switch products deliver complete electrical isolation with zero voltage at the point of actuation. The air switching system connects the air switch to an air bellow using air tubing. When the air bellow is pressed, it sends a pulse of air through the tubing actuating the air switch. There is complete electrical isolation with no voltage – low or high – to worry about at the point of actuation. No external compressed air is required.
For application and product details view the document below or contact us!
There are no reviews yet.